- ONGOING: June, 2016 - MKC is a subconsultant under AMMA Transportation Planning, on a Southern California Association of Governments and SBCTA project to study Customer-Based Ridesharing and Transit Interconnectivity options for the County, in San Bernardino, California.
- ONGOING: March, 2016 - MKC is a subconsultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff to develop and implement an ongoing vanpool program for SBCTA in San Bernardino, California.
- November 2016 - As the prime contractor, MKC completed the Fiscal Year 2016-2021 Mountain Transit Short Range Transit Plan, in Big Bear Lake, California.
- November 2016 - MKC, as a sub consultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff, provided financial planning and development assistance for the SBCTA Short Range Transit Plan.
- June 2016 - MKC completed assisting the Detroit Department of Transportation as a subconsultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff, working on grant programs and capital planning.
- May 2016 - As a subconsultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff MKC provided assistance to study improved working relationships among the transit providers in San Bernardino, California.
- April 2016 - MKC completed assistance to the Anaheim Transportation Network (ATN) with several transit development projects and management assistance.
- January, 2016 - MKC assisted Mountain Transit to procure a GPS/AVL and public information system for their transit system, known as STAR.
- November, 2014 - as a subconsultant to Parsons Brinckerhoff, MKC assisted in developing a feasibility plan for SBCTA to implement an ongoing vanpool program for San Bernardino County, California.
- July, 2014 - Under contract with MV Transportation, Inc., MKC provided Federal Transit Administration (FTA) grant administration and program assistance to the Capital Area Transit System (CATS) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- June 2014 - MKC assisted SBCTA and the Victor Valley Transit Authority to jump start a San Bernardino County ongoing vanpool program, providing a $400 incentive per month to each qualified vanpool. In addition to program development, guidance and implementation, MKC also assisted in developing and implementing a web-based application, reporting and database system, called iVanpool.
- December 2013 - As a subconsultant to MV Transportation, Inc., MKC provided management services to the Detroit Department of Transportation, during post-bankruptcy measures and organization. MKC provided executive level management assistance with Federal Grant development and management, program development, research, long range capital planning and policy insight.
- August 2012 - under contract with Mountain Transit, MKC assisted in audit preparation activities and development of internal policies and procedures.
- February 2012 - completed a State of Goods Repair grant application, under contract with The Catoe Group for Omnitrans.
- April 2012 - Assisted SBCTA and the Victor Valley Transit Authority (VVTA) in the development of express bus service for residents of Victorville and Barstow, to and from the National Training Center at Fort Irwin.